Thursday, September 15, 2016

First Day of School 2016

I think I'll let the photos do the talking for this year's first day of school!  Technically, we did 25 days over the summer so that we could have a looser schedule throughout the school year, but we took a little break so that we could officially start the school year with a bang!


Last year, we studied world cultures, so I was excited to start off our first day with a book about first day of school customs in other countries.  I just wish there were some homeschoolers in it (although at least it is implied that one boy was homeschooled by his father for a time.



Ice cream pictures drawn with our new ice cream scented markers!




New math and game center






My sister made this amazing tree with a carpet roll, pool noodles, and packing paper! :O



Taking the bus to school for the first time....ha ha ha ha ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment